There are days, like today, where everything seems to flow evenly. I hang all my hopes that this foreshadows a wonderful weekend yet to come. I have to remind myself several times a day to not be rushed, to go with the flow of the children rather than against them and to really savor this day.
- watching the sun rise with my little man
- having breakfast on the deck with oldest
- watching the kids checkout books at the library
- spontaneous mid-morning naps
- swimming in the cool of the pool
Looking forward to taking the kids to special screening of The Secret Life of Arriety tonight! Then wine and catching up with my man in Anchorage!